List of Sponsors
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- Josie Gonzales, SB County 5th Dist Supervisor
- City of San Bernardino
- County of San Bernardino
- Bank of America
- Toyota Corporation
- San Bernardino Public Employees Association
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Webb Family Enterprises
- Woman to Woman Obstetrics & Gynecology Medical Group, Inc.
- Garza - Everything for the Office
- New Hope Missionary Baptist Church
- San Bernardino Community College District
- Varnes & Brandt, LLP
- San Bernardino Unified School District Board of Education
- San Bernardino County Superintendant of Schools
Your donation to the Boys & Girls Club of San Bernardino is more than just a forgotten gift; it is an investment in our kids’ futures.
Every donation, no matter how big or small, helps us provide our neighborhood youth with a safe, constructive alternative for after school and off-track activities. We strive to help build good character, a chance to experience academic success and a healthy lifestyle.
Your donations are used to supply computer equipment, educational materials, sports programs, music lessons, organized field trips, healthy snacks and other resources that are important to the effectiveness and success of Club programs..
To make a donation, please click on the "Donate" button above to make a one-time payment or a recurring payment of as little as $10 per month. You can also call 909-888-6751 to coordinate mailing your donation (i.e. hard check) or to pay in person.
Money is Tight, Don't Let That Stop your Fight
There are many other alternatives to donating to our Club that are also impactful..
Look below to choose the best way you might like to "give" to our Youth.
- Youth and adult volunteers are always welcome. We value the support of our volunteers. Our youth are provided a greater chance to succeed with your help. If you are interested in volunteering, please call 909-888-6751 or stop by our office at any time.
- Work with other concerned citizens and help organize fundraisers where proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of San Bernardino. This is a fun alternative and an opportunity to help spread the word about our Club and the youth we serve.
- Donate supplies, equipment, or any items that are used for core Boys & Girls Club programs.
- Help coach a sport, teach a class, give music or dance lessons, or tutor a student.
- The possibilities are endless!
- Download our Volunteer Application and join our cause today!
Become a Sponsor Today!
The Boys & Girls Club of San Bernardino is committed to building strong partnerships with businesses throughout our community, and we extend our thanks and appreciation to those whose generous support has provided hope and opportunity for our
growing youth. Opportunities for these partnerships come in the form of event sponsorships, annual gifts, supply drives, and fundraising campaigns.
For more information about partnering with the Boys & Girls Club of San Bernardino, please contact us at 909-888-6751, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Sponsors(Cont'd.)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. San Bernardino Alumni Chapter
- US Bank
- Kamie Wilson
- Joanne T. Gilbert
- Margaret Hill - SBCUSD Board of Education
- Alton Garrett - Garrett Management Group
- Westside Action Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Matich Corporation
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. - Eta Nu Omega Chapter
- Ronald G. Skipper, Attorney at Law
- Greenwood Bail Bonds - Bonnie Johnson, CEO & Rikke Van Johnson, Manager
- Wilmer Amina Carter Foundation
- Del Richardson & Associates, Inc.
- C.A.S.A of San Bernardino County